Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Well the weather outside is frightful....

Did I mention that the law school does not have central heat? I remember the headaches that drilled into my skull from all the kerosene heaters used all winter long in Chile back in 1983. That was the last time I lived in Santiago in winter, August of 1983. Funny, I don't recall it snowing that much. Maybe I should bring my combat boots after all? What do you think? Too fascist? How will I stay under the weight limit with them, how will I not slip on ice without them?

Oh the angst! ;) I will have to run or dance to keep the chill away.

1 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Vincent Autenrieb said...

Don't bring the combat boots. Ship them and wear them while there then ship them back just before returning! When will be your next post? There are several of us in the office checking this blog daily to follow your adventure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home